RULES: (USGA rules govern all play subject to local rules)
- All golfers will register in the pro shop before play.
- Starters and rangers will control play.
- No play will start on number 10 without permission.
- Tee times required: Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- Maximum group, five players with permission.
- No walking allowed on weekends or holidays until after 4:00 PM.
- Please take no more than five minutes at the pro shop when making the turn.
- Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the course for disruptive conduct or failure to abide by the rules.
- Proper golf attire required.
- No metal or ceramic spikes and no hard soled shoes allowed
- Shirts must have collars.
- No cutoffs.
- Neat and clean.
Privately owned Golf Carts may only be operated on golf course property after execution of a signed "Hold Harmless" agreement has been placed on file with club management. Click here for a printable copy of the "Hold Harmless" agreement.
- Cart driver must have a valid driver's license.
- Golfers will sign for carts and are responsible for any damage to carts.
- Golf carts will stay on path around tees and greens
- Carts are to remain on path on all par 3's
- Golf Carts will not be driven in rough. ( Fairways and cart path only)
- No more than two people per cart.
*Children under six years old allowed on the course only with a non-playing adult who has paid a "rider fee".
*No more than 2 children under 10 years of age per playing group.
- Slow golfers will let faster groups play through.
- Single and twosomes have no priority at any time.
- Out of Bounds:
- On or beyond road to right of No. 1.
- White stakes and fence to left of No. 5 near green.
- White stakes behind No 7.
- On or beyond road behind No. 9.
- White stakes to right of No. 18.
- Fence to right of whit stakes along No. 17.
- White stakes behind No.11 and 13.
- White stakes to left and on or beyond road behind No. 15.
- Red stakes left of No. 18
- Creek to right of No. 12 and 13.
- Lake behind No. 1.
- Lake and creek on No. 2 and 3.
- Lake on No. 16 and 17.
- Creek in front of No. 18 green.
- Any ball striking a power line or pole must be re-hit (no penalty).